- On-Camera, Voice and Auditioning Classes
- Lynn Blumenthal, Casting Director. Various classes. Michelle Hutchison teaches an excellent on-camera workshop through Lynn Blumenthal Casting. 612-338-0369.
- Barbara Shelton, Casting Director. More advanced classes occasionally.
- Cheryl Moore Brinkley, Vocal coaching and vocal production. 763-560-5081, www.bvocal.net
- Sarah Jones-Larson/Voice Results, Voice-over classes and workshops. 612-836-8869, www.voiceresults.com
- Bill Cooper, Actor, Spokesperson, Film Director. On-camera coaching. www.billcooper.info
- Beth Chaplin, Ear prompter class. Contact through NUTS.
Other Classes and Information
- Beth Chaplin’s “The Acting Biz”. A comprehensive career guide to the Twin Cities acting business. www.ActingBizTC.com. Also available at local book stores.
- Information for actors, www.tctheatreandfilm.org
- New Talent Information, www.talenthelpers.com
- Classes at the Guthrie, 612-347-1197,
www.guthrietheater.org . Call to be on their mailing list.
- Lundstrum Center for the Performing Arts, 612-521-2600, www.lundstrumcenter.com . From their website, “The Lundstrum Center for the Performing Arts is a Minnesota non-profit corporation offering training in dance, voice and drama for the experienced performer as well as the absolute beginner. All classes are taught by professionals in the business.”
- Brave New Institute, 612-377-8445, www.bravenewworkshop.com Improv is excellent training for anyone who wants to improve acting skills. There are other offerings, also, including “The Business of Acting” and “Acting Fundamentals”.
- Children’s Theatre Company, 612-879-5699, Debra Baron. www.childrenstheatre.org
- Stages Theatre, 952-979-1126.
DRAG TALENT HERE
to start a new project folder.